Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Favorite Things - Wild Pencil Sculptures

I recently received these photos via email, and was amazed. These are all sculptures made from hundreds of pencils! I love the creativity, both in the out-of-the-box use of materials and in the wild forms of the sculptures.Unfortunately I cannot give you artist information or a website as it wasn't included in the email and I've been unable to track by any means. Still, this is amazing, out-of-the-box artwork that I simply had to share. I'm hoping a reader out there just might have details on this art and the artists to share with us all. In the meantime, enjoy these wild creations!
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
Do you know anything about this artwork or the artist? Drop us a line with the details!


Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration  www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails