Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Banquettes | The Built-ins

Last week I wrote about using sofas, loveseats, settees and benches as banquettes. This week I pay homage to the built-in banquettes. Enjoy!

I'll start with 2 photos from Candice Olson. This dramatic red velvet tufted banquette that goes right up to the ceiling is the banquette that started my obsession. I have a wall that would be PERFECT for such a grand statement. It's the dining room and the first wall you see when entering our home - the place to make a statement.
Candice Olsen Dining Room 
Alas, The wall has multiple light switches and an air-intake that make reconfiguring electrical and HVAC for such a built-in banquette very costly. I've repaired my broken heart and now I'm searching for the perfect sofa, loveseat or settee per last week's banquette post. Still, I enjoy and envy the built-in banquette. I hope you enjoy this collection and find inspiration for your own home!
Custom Built-in Interior Design 
Candice Olson

Interior Designer Denver Colorado 
source unknown

Interior Decorator Boulder Colorado 
via Houzz

Interior Decorator Denver Colorado 

Kitchen Design Boulder Colorado 

Interior Designer Boulder Colorado 
via HGTV

Modern Interior Design Denver Colorado 

Kitchen Designer Denver Colorado 

For more banquette inspiration, check out these posts:

Do you love banquettes? Check out my collection of banquette inspiration on Pinterest. Do you have a banquette? I’m jealous and would love to see it! Please share photos with us on Facebook.
Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails