Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nail Heads, part 4

I have some very fun client projects in the works, so I am trying to complete my little nail head DIY soon, and devote my creativity to those projects.  I'll be honest, I am not a huge DIY'er. I believe that there are professionals that can do (enter any DIY project) better than I, so best left to them. I decided to tackle this nail head project to explore the outer boundaries of my creativity and because I found some very cool materials and inspirations.  I am still working on the perfect patterns for my nail head designs.  In the meantime, I am soaking up every ounce of nail head inspiration that I can possibly find.
It seems that House Beautiful is also seeing nail heads everywhere. To see their round up of products, try the two links below. 
http://www.housebeautiful.com/shopping/decorating-trends/nailheads-0208
http://www.housebeautiful.com/shopping/decorating-trends/more-nailheads-0208

Stay tuned for more design ideas on my bench project.

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails