Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Inspired Rooms

Spring is in the air! I love the change in seasons and find myself attracted to light and airy rooms. Here are a few of my favorites.I hope they inspire you to refresh your home for Spring!

This may just be my favorite dining room of all time. Designed by Jane Cotter of Slifer Designs and featured in Colorado Homes and Lifestyles Magazine.

Another favorite - this light and airy kitchen is by Designer Tom Scheerer and featured in House Beautiful Magazine.

A very fun take on dining, by Designer Leslie Klotz, House Beautiful Magazine.

A light, airy and cheerful bedroom. I could wake up to this room in the spring! By Designer Jacqueline Derrey Segura and featured in House Beautiful.

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design  www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails