Monday, November 22, 2010

Long overdue!

Are you feeling neglected? I certainly don't blame you. Let's just say it - I've been a terrible blogger and my posts are about as consistent as the Denver Broncos this season. For that, I do apologize.  Unfortunately Beautiful Habitat is a one-man show and I'm feeling like this lately.


On the bright side, when I haven't been posting to the Beautiful Habitat blog, I have been working with some wonderful, fun, and adventurous clients. Their stories, needs and the process we take in their homes will make for great posts in the near future. In the mean time, I've been terrible at providing content to you, my wonderful readers whom I appreciate so much. I promise this trend won't continue.Stick with me :)
If you are looking for a Beautiful Habitat fix, you can find daily tips and advice on twitter and Fabcebook.Please join me at both!
Thank you for your continued support and look for posts coming very soon!

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails