Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring is in this House

Spring is in the air! I’m feeling inspired by lighter, fresher rooms. I often feel this way at this time of year. Here is a Spring-inspired-interiors post from last year.
Recently, I found this home in the Bahamas to provide the fresh feel I’ve been looking for after a long winter. This home was featured in Luxe Magazine. While the overall look features a bit too much pink for my taste, I still love the overall feel you get from the spaces: light, fresh, breezy. Enjoy!
 Elegant Interior Design Boulder ColoradoResidential Interior Design DenverDecorating ColoradoInterior Design ColoradoInterior Decorator in Denver
Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails