Friday, December 11, 2009

Design Make a Great Gift!



Interior Design Services or Consultations make a great gift. My services have been gifted for weddings, babies, Mother's Day, birthday's and Christmas. Design is especially great for those just starting out (we can make a plan to get them started), and those who already have everything or are just plain hard to buy for. Most often my services are gifted through gift certificates of 1-2 hours where I can provide color consultation, furniture planning, decluttering advice, or start the process for a larger design project.
I do provide free project reviews and I am one of very few Colorado Interior Designers to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Contact me for more informaiton on Interior Design gifts. Your family and friends will love it!


Beautiful Habitat: Luxury Interior Design www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails