Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oooh - Orange Christmas

I have devoted much more time to holiday decorating than I originally planned this December. There were just so many great ideas that I had to share. I feel ready to move on from the subject now, but given that it is the week of Christmas, it just wouldn't seem right. So I began searching through magazines and other sources for another Holiday-inspired post. I came across the perfect home to share.
I am curently on a bit of an orange kick. It's a wonderful and versatile color. I wrote about it in October and I am currently working on a home office design in a beautiful spicy shade (post coming soon). So this Christmas home with orange and touches of peacock blue is just perfect. I hope you find inspiration here, too.

This is the home of Designer Mary McDonald and was featured in the December 2008 edition of Veranda Magazine.




 
 
 
 


Beautiful Habitat: Luxury Interior Design www.beautifulhabitat.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Who knew orange could be Christmas-y? :)

Gabriela said...

i am using mid-night blue! very sexy for my little christmas tree :)

Beautiful Habitat said...

That sounds beautiful! Please share photos with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails