Monday, February 1, 2010

Bold Bedroom Inspiration

I admit I am more of a Zen bedroom kind of girl, at least for the bedroom where I actually sleep. I think it has to do with all the color used throughout the rest of my home and that I need a peaceful haven to escape for sleep. It's definitely that general attraction to color that made these bedrooms catch my eye. Today I'm feeling the need for a dose of color for Monday inspiration. If you're like me and want a restful retreat, use this inspiration in a guest room or use the color combination in another room of your home.


 
This color combination is fantastic. I love the way the turquoise and red play off of each other. Sticking to a strict three color scheme like this takes a lot of discipline, but the end result is well worth it. Don't you agree?

 
This bold orange headboard really makes a statement in an otherwise simple room. A great pop of color and I love that it's orange.



Beautiful Habitat: Luxury Interior Design www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails