Monday, May 17, 2010

Bloom and Bouquet Furniture

I very recently posted an Inspiring Images piece from the Chelsea Flower Show. Now I've come across some beautiful furniture that takes flowers as inspiration very literally.

From Kenneth Cobonpue, The Bloom Chair will add a sense of fun and spring time to any room. The chairs are handmade of a microfiber sculpted by hundreds of fine running stitches over a resin base. It is available in moss green, light green, red or yellow. I'd take it in any one of those colors!






 Also from Kenneth Cobonpue,is the bouquet table. It is a resin table with floral pattern relief, available in black or white and as a coffee table or end table.



For more ideas on how to find inspiration for your home anywhere, see my posts on inspiring images or my post on interpreting inspiration into your interiors.

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails