Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiring Images - Chelsea Flower Show

"April showers bring May flowers". That's what I kept reminding myself through all the April SNOW showers this year. As I walked my dogs this morning, it certainly looked like the April showers were paying off with some beautiful flower beds and flowering trees. It reminded me of a visit to the Chelsea Flower Show in London.The Chelsea Flower Show is one of the best gardening shows in the world, put on by the Royal Horticultural Society every May. If you ever find yourself in London in May, I highly suggest getting tickets. If you can't make it, here are some inspiring images from 2008. I must give credit for the beautiful photos to my photographer friend Michele.



 These water gardens are so tranquil. I'd love to have that outside my home.

 I love these flower umbrellas and would absolutely put them in my yard. Think I could get them approved with our HOA?


 Hope you have some inspiration for your home or garden!

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design  www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails