Friday, July 9, 2010

Inspiring Images - Shopping the French Riviera

In May I had the wonderful pleasure of traveling the the Cote d'Azur for a sunny getaway. I found loads of inspiration and beauty to share with you. Today I'd like to focus on the beautiful images and vibrant colors I found while shopping. The French are truly gifted at window dressing, even in the smallest shops and sans windows. I found myself pulled into so many boutiques simultaneously wanting to buy the gorgeous items, yet not wanting to disrupt the artfully arranged display. If only photos could really do it justice... Enjoy!







This is my Cote d-Azur teaser. Look for more Inspiring Images coming your way very soon - including Cannes Film Festival, beaches, yachts, antique markets, and Art Deco.
Happy Weekend!

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails