Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Still Obsessing: Nail Head Trim

I still in love with all the creative uses for nail head trim, and still planning my own DIY project. Here are more out-of-the-box applications for nail head trim that are inspiring me. I hope you'll find inspiration, too. Enjoy!

Leather wall tiles are certainly a way to make an impact in any room. Now, combine leather wall tiles with double rows of pyramid-shaped nail heads - WOW. This room was designed by Kirsten Fitzgibbons and Kelli Ford of Kristen Kelli, LLC  and featured in the May issue of House Beautiful.

If that look feels too edgy for you, try waves of traditional round nail heads on grass cloth wallpaper.

This room was part of the Denver Parade of Homes, 2007. Sadly I do not have the Designer information to give credit, but I loved it so much that I snapped these photos. If anyone knows the Designer, please share and I will be happy to credit them for this beautiful room.



Still working on my own nail head creations....stay tuned.

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails