Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big Changes at Beautiful Habitat

I am happy to announce some changes here at Beautiful Habitat.

First is my shiny new beautiful and functional website. Please check it out: beautifulhabitat.com. It been a labor of love between my talented web designer and I. (It was very interesting to be on the client side of that relationship, too).  There will be additions to the website coming soon including videos and photos of projects that are in the final phases now. Stay tuned!
In the mean time, the beautiful habitat blog is also directly on the website and via wordpress. If you don't mind the extra effort, I'd appreciate if you switched your feed to that page at beautifulhabitat.com/blog. However, being the busy creatures that we are, I understand if you don't have the time and energy, or if you are particularly fond of blogger. In that case, the beautiful habitat blog will continue to be right here where we first met.
Thank you for joining me in the journey. Stay tuned for more fun. And please let me know what you think about the new website!

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails