Monday, March 22, 2010

100th Blog Post - $100 off coupon

This is the 100th Blog Post for Beautiful Habitat! Thank you for joining me with each post! I hope you've been informed and inspired to create your own Beautiful Habitat.


I've been thinking about this post for days, wondering how to best mark the occasion. Ironically, March is already a significant month for me. This month I celebrate a birthday, another year of marriage to a wonderful husband, and a 3rd year of business in Colorado.I feel so incredibly grateful for each of these fabulous occasions.
To share that gratitude, I am offering $100 off of design fees on any project for the first five blog readers to schedule a design consultation. All you need to do is be one of the first 5 people to contact me and agree to have your project featured on the Beautiful Habitat blog. If you are in the Denver/Boulder area, I can meet up with you in person. If you reside in another area, I can consult through emailed photographs, with some measuring on your part. Email me today to schedule your consultation today!

Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design www.beautifulhabitat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails