Monday, March 1, 2010

Inspiring Images - Mexican Sunshine and Seas

I'm back from a little vacation in the Mexican Riviera. I don't mean to rub it in, only to explain my absence last week. A little fun in the sun was much needed. I am kicking myself that I checked out so much as to not do a better job at photographing the amazing colors of Mexico - the food, the fabrics, the artwork, the flora. I was a little too much in the vacation mode. However, I did snap some great shots of the sun, sea and some architecture. We even had the amazing privilege of seeing hump back whales! May you find some inspiration there, especially in the depths of winter. Enjoy!

 

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 


Beautiful Habitat: Interior Design & Decoration www.beautifulhabitat.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation, great pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails